Thanks for your interest in contributing to Patriot Software’s Small Business Blog! We are currently accepting articles from experts in all fields related to small business: accounting and bookkeeping, payroll, technology, marketing, social media, customer relations, hiring, HR, legal concerns, etc. Please read the following guest post guidelines carefully before submitting.
About Patriot Software
We are an online software company dedicated to making the lives of U.S. small business owners a little easier. We want our blog to reflect that philosophy, and we’re looking for great contributors who can complement our mission.
About Patriot’s Audience
Our readers are incredibly busy small business owners who don’t have the luxury of an HR department or tech support to handle issues that come up every day. They’re chasing down customer payments, managing their website, handling bookkeeping and payroll…you get the idea. They need answers — fast! So when writing, please keep in mind: What are the main points that a small business owner needs to know? How would you explain this subject to a friend (and not bore them to death)? Make it interesting!
Guest Post Guidelines
When submitting articles, please follow these guest blogging guidelines:
- All content must be original and not previously published in print or anywhere on the web.
- Please aim for a minimum of 700 words.
- You may include links to high-quality sites that make sense within the context of the article.
- We reserve the right to change or remove links at our discretion. Any promotional or affiliate links will be removed. (Don’t worry: you can share website and social media links within your bio).
- Please do not include links to blog home/category/tag pages, or product pages.
- Links with overly optimized anchor text may be edited or removed.
- Feel free to suggest a great headline (but realize we may need to tweak it.)
- Give credit to all of your sources (statistics, quotes, and any other data).
- Edit for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Please research whether or not our small business blog has covered the topic before
We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length, clarity, accuracy, etc. If your post requires substantial revisions, we may return it to you for further work. Even if we accept your submission, we do not guarantee that we will use it. Patriot Software retains final editorial control over all submitted content. We do not pay for guest posts.
By submitting a guest post to Patriot Software, you are granting us the exclusive right to use your article. You represent that you are the original author and in no event will Patriot Software, or its partners, employees, or agents be liable to you or anyone else for any copyright dispute that may arise based on the material you submit to Patriot Software or for any consequential, special, or similar damages, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages. (Please see the Patriot Software Legal Disclaimer)
Blog Submission Guidelines
Submitting Your Article: Please email your completed article or pitch idea to:
contributor [at symbol] patriotsoftware [dot] com
Include a head-shot and 2-3 sentence bio describing yourself and your area of expertise. You can include 2-3 links to your website, Linkedin, or Twitter accounts.
We will review your article or pitch and notify you about the status of your submission as soon as we can.
We look forward to reading your work!